Where can I get my Abstract updated?

The Sibley County Recorder's Office provides abstracting services.  An abstract is an abbreviated history of all documents of record affecting the property.  If you would like your abstract updated, please call us at 507-237-4080.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between Abstract and Torrens property?
2. What is a legal description?
3. Where can I get my Abstract updated?
4. Why should I go to an Attorney?
5. Where are blank real estate forms located?
6. How can I obtain a copy of my legal description?
7. How do I change names/ownership on my property?
8. Can I get a certified copy of a document?
9. Where can I get forms notarized at the court house?