Gambling Permit

Permits to hold fundraising events by non-profit groups in Townships of Sibley County are issued by the Minnesota Gambling Control Board. More information can be found at the MN Gambling Control Board web site and the forms are provided on the Gambling Permit and Other Forms page of the web site.

Before submitting your application to the MN Gambling Control Board, the application must be acknowledged and signed by Sibley County. You may submit in person or by mail to:

Sibley County Auditor-Treasurer's Office                                                                                                                      Attn:  Gambling Permit                                                                                                                                                            400 Court Ave                                                                                                                                                                                PO Box 51                                                                                                                                                                                        Gaylord, MN  55334

County Board Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. Deadline to add your application to the board agenda is Noon the Wednesday prior to the board meeting.

If you have any questions, you can review the MN Gambling Control Board web site above, call our office at 507-237-4070 or email