Veterans Administration Healthcare System

Sibley County Veterans Service can assist you in enrolling in the VA Healthcare system. We will assist you in completing the application for health benefits (VA Form 1010 EZ) and obtaining a copy of your military discharge/separation document. Certain restrictions to enrollment may be applicable.

For more information or to enroll in the VA Healthcare System please contact our office for assistance.