Substance Use

The Substance Use Unit offers substance use assessments and treatment options such as education, out-patient treatment, in-patient treatment, halfway house and group residential housing to both voluntary and court-ordered individuals. Sibley County Human Services does not currently provide any type of intervention services.

Funding for individuals seeking substance use services is available to those meeting income eligibility guidelines through the Behavioral Health Fund.

Individuals may contact Sibley County Human Services with questions regarding substance use issues.