Things To Do
Check out Bingo in the local communities!
- Arlington - Tuesday 7 pm at Arlington Dugout
- Gaylord - Thursday 7 pm at Neisen's Bar
- Gibbon - Tuesday 7 pm at D's Pit Stop
- Green Isle - Thursday 7 pm at Club New Yorker
- Henderson - Thursday 6:30 pm at Henderson Road Haus
- New Auburn - Tuesday 7 pm at Backwoods Bar
- New Auburn - Wednesday 7 pm at Dicky Bob's
- Winthrop - Monday 6:30 pm at Hahn's Dining and Lounge
Watershed Photo Contest
Submit Photos for Watershed Photo Contest
The High Island Creek/Rush River Watershed Dissolved Oxygen TMDL will hold its annual photo contest this fall. The winning photo will be awarded a $50 prize! Previous winning photos have included pictures of crops, nature, and outdoor recreation. Individuals may email their entries to Jack Bushman.
Sites & Places
- Arlington Historical Society Museum - Open the 1st and 3rd Saturdays, May through Arli-Dazzle (1st Saturday in December)
9 am to noon.
- Arlington Raceway
- Code3 Bowling and Party
- Double Tap Bowling and Sports Bar (Facebook)
- Double Tap Bowling and Sports Bar (Website)
- Henderson Classic Car Roll-In (PDF)
- Kerfoot Canopy Tours
- MN River Valley National Scenic Byway
- Ney Nature Center
- Sibley County Fair
- Sibley County Historical Museum
- Winthrop Community Historical Society - Open Memorial Day through Labor Day from:
- Tuesdays - 10 to noon
- Saturdays - noon to 3 pm
- Sundays - noon to 3 pm
- We will also open the Museum upon telephone request if someone desires a special tour during the week. Call Diane Fredin at 507-647-2322 or 507-766-0895.
- Arlington Farmer's Market (PDF)
- Gaylord Farmer's Market (PDF)
- Gibbon Farmer's Market - Mondays, July through September from 3 to 6 pm at CODE3 Bowling and Party off Highway 19. No fees.