WIC - Women, Infants, & Children
Due to COVID-19, WIC services are currently being provided by phone only. If you have questions, please contact the Sibley County WIC clinic at 507-237-4000.
Devido a COVID-19, Servicios de WIC son actualmente provistos solamente por teléfono. Si usted tiene preguntas, favor de contactar a la Clínica de WIC del Condado Sibley al 507-237-4000.
WIC is a supplemental food program for income eligible pregnant and breastfeeding women and children birth to 5 years. A dietitian and/or public health nurse staffs all WIC clinics, and is available to provide information in the areas of nutrition and health, and can serve as a referral source for other programs available to you.
Welcome to WIC video (YouTube):
WIC now provides food through an EBT card. WIC foods are selected for a person on WIC to help meet the dietary guidelines for Americans. You will receive an EBT card to buy foods such as milk, 100% juice, peanut butter, beans, fruits and vegetables, whole grain products, and baby food fruits/vegetables. Participants redeem these benefits at WIC eligible grocery stores.
Sibley County WIC is proud to offer a Peer Breastfeeding Program. WIC participants who are pregnant or breastfeeding are able to connect with our Peer Counselors who have had experience breastfeeding their own children and have also received special breastfeeding training to be able to support and encourage you 24/7 through phone calls and/or text messages.
Important WIC Resources
- Am I eligible for WIC?
- Online WIC Application
- MN Department of Health - WIC Website
- My MN WIC App:
- My MN WIC Card:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs Education:
- WIC Rights and Responsibilities
- Shopping Information
- This webpage includes the following resources: Using Your WIC Card video, My Minnesota WIC Card brochure, My Minnesota WIC App brochure, Shopping Guide, Formula Guide, Grocery Store Search (for WIC approved stores), and other tips for shopping
- Grocery Store Search
- Area WIC Approved Stores (PDF)
- Sibley County Resource Guide for WIC (PDF)